Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hello!

Well here I go.... I finally have my own blog.... I'm still new at this so, please be patient.

My name is  KatyDid... Well, not really,but that's my "trail name". I got this name when I was around 5 years old cause I talked everyone's ear off like a little "KatyDid"! :)

I have BIG goals in the making for the coming years....
Next month I along with my parents plan on hiking the Pinhoti Trail. It is around 335 miles starting here in Alabama and going into Georgia.

Then..... A few months after that we want to Lord Willing, hike either the American Discovery Trail (5000+ miles) or the Appalachian Trail (2180 miles)

The American Discovery Trail is a Coast to Coast trail starting in Delaware and ending in California.... That is completely across america!

The Appalachian Trail is a more common one... It goes from Springer Mountain, Georgia to Mount Katahdin in Maine. 

We plan on hiking these trails with our two dogs; Molly is a Mountain Cur and Missie is a Min Pin ;) I hope to upload pictures of them soon.


 That's all for now..... Bye! 
                                  
                                            KatyDid 

No comments:

Post a Comment