Monday, October 28, 2013

A Trip To Lookout Mountain!

Yesterday, We had quite an adventure!...
We took the day to travel through Lookout Mountain
in search of Fall colors, which we found:)
While there we ended up being First responders 
to a girl who fell on a trail &  severely Broke her leg.
She was unable to walk & we stayed with her until the 
Rescue Squad was able to get her out. It was 
a long process as the trail was VERY Steep and 
rugged terrain.

Little River Canyon Scenic Drive.
A 13 mile beautiful trip!
Just Beautiful!
Me!:)
My Mommy ( Gentle Fir)
I did it!... and so did He:)
First try at Rock Climbing...
 I think I pulled a muscle!:)
HI!

My Mommy & Me:)
Hellooo down there!!
I'm the princess of the canyon. On my rock throne!
Look at the layers of rock.. Isn't God amazing!
Family Picture!
Thank you to the nice man who took it for us:)
The scene of the Rescue.
Rescue Squad Crew & Us
The Amazing Rope Team!
                                     I hope you enjoyed this post.
                  We really enjoyed the Beauty of the Canyon!
                             May the Lord Bless you until next time!
                                               ~ Katy Did ~

No comments:

Post a Comment