Tuesday, April 8, 2014

God's Blessings Flow like Rain!

It is unbelievable the blessings that God has given us so far in our journey!

It really makes me realize that I just need to 100% trust Him no matter
what the circumstances are.

I have realized that there still are alot of very God fearing friendly people in this world!

I have learned to rely more on God then on what I think needs to happen.

I just hope that the further I walk the stronger I become in a Godly way.

Seeing all of the Memorials and things in Washington D.C really makes me realize how far this world has come from the Godly values it was first laid on.

Just about every monument has some reference to God and His blessings and guidance!

I hope that you have a blessed week and are strengthened where you are weak! Take a walk in God's creation.... It will bring you closer to him!

Please continue to pray for us as we Lord willing start hiking on the C & O canal towpath tomorrow.. It will bring us away from busy dangerous roads and more into God's creation.

Lord Bless~

Backpacking KatyDid

2 comments:

  1. I like getting out on the trail just to enjoy what God created for us. I live about 3 miles off the rail trail. Where I go to church, we have 25 acres and is really nice. There is also a camp ground where we camp. I can talk to my pastor and see if you could spend a night or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! That would be great. We are in Harpers Ferry WV right now for 2 days then we will be back on the canal trail. Where is your church?

      Delete