Saturday, August 16, 2014

Campground Babysitter;)

I have decided I must have a new calling on my life! We stayed at Springbrook Campground for 2 days and I fell in love with a sweet 5 year old girl named Iris..
We spent the whole day together with her biking and me walk/running to keep up, playing tag and Battleship ( a game of which she beat me!) Just enjoying the outside and having fun! While doing all this her Mom told mine that I should be a Campground Nanny! By the end of the day I had a total of 6 tag alongs! 5 little girls and 1 little boy;) I really enjoyed myself! I've always loved children and they have always seemd to attach themselves to me, I didn't realize that you could love children that you just met that quickly! All the parents thanked me for my help and of course I got lots of hugs from the little girls!! We enjoyed a supper over the campfire and fellowship with Iris's family that evening. So who knows,.. I might just end up being a Campground Nanny!;) 
My sweet little friend Iris and I after a day of fun together!

No comments:

Post a Comment