Monday, November 25, 2013

Henry Doorly Zoo Omaha, NE

Here are the pictures of our Henry Doorly Zoo visit
in Omaha, Nebraska..
It is rated the #1 zoo in the nation by Trip Advisor!
We definitely rate it #1:) I hope you enjoy these
pictures and if you are ever up that way
it is worth the time!
The Zebra:)
They had lots of them and I finally got a picture
 of this one eating breakfast!
The Giraffe! I love Giraffe's...
They are such neat creatures with their
 long legs and necks.
Have you ever wanted to sit on a Rhino?
I just wish it was a real one!
He is so Cute!
This Sea Lion just wanted his picture taken:)
The Black Bear... I wish I could sleep this sound!
Me and The Gorilla's:) I always wanted to have a pet Monkey!
Look at that face!!
Aren't they just Beautiful!
The Lioness in the back is the
Mother to the Cubs in the picture below.
The Cubs! There were 5 of them.. This is a rare thing
for a Lioness to have 5 cubs. The other Lioness is the Aunt to the cubs.
She was also a surrogate to the Cubs:)
Mr.Big! that is actually his real name..
He is the father to all the Cubs. It is also a rare
thing for a Zoo to have a black maned male.
Isn't he pretty!
Me and Daddy in the Desert Dome.
Attempting to cross the rope bridge..
There are live Bats flying around in there,
so I was kind of scared.
I always wanted to hang like a monkey!
I guess this is as close as I can get!:)
More Lion Pictures!
This is one of the two male cubs, He was relaxing
in the shade of this tree. So cute!
Mama Lion looking at her Trainer walk away..
She isn't even paying attention that I'm there!
This is a Sculpture of the Omaha Zoo Lion Pride.
I wish I could really hug Mr. Big like that!
I love Lion's and I'm so glad that there are
places you can go and observe them!
Thank you Omaha Zoo!:)

I hope you enjoyed these Photos.. I enjoyed taking them!
May God Bless you & Happy Thanksgiving!
KatyDid

No comments:

Post a Comment