Monday, November 18, 2013

Our Vacation!

Hello Again! 
Here are some pictures from our vacation...
Some of them are from Saint Louis and others are from 
The Katy Trail:)

Katy Did at the Saint Louis Arch.
The Tallest National Monument
measuring at 630 feet!:)
Our Family in front of a Texas Long horn
in the Saint Louis Arch Visitor center
Me and the LongHorn!:)
The Visitor Center...
A beautiful Trail by the Arch
Saint Louis River Front..
CHACO'S in Saint Louis!:)
A beautiful Tree... Pure Gold!
CHACO'S on the Katy Trail... In fall leaves:)
Me throwing leaves by the Katy Trail..:)
I wish it was named after me:)
I'm not named after it!
The Lewis and Clark Trail..
We will use this and the Katy Trail on our hike
across America:)
My Beautiful Missie in Missouri!:)

I hope you enjoyed this post! We had lots of fun on our Vacation:)
                                                            ~KatyDid~

No comments:

Post a Comment