Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Mountain Vacation Pictures!

Hello Again... I am finally getting time to blog the rest of our 
T.O.W(trip out west) pictures!
These are mostly pictures of Mt. Nebo and Mt. Petit Jean.
Mount Petit Jean is Arkansas's first state park.
One really good thing about Arkansas is all of their State parks are 
free admission, so you can enjoy the outdoors without the cost.
I hope you enjoy these pictures. It was a beautiful day when we were
there... The wind was really blowing!
Mt. Nebo State Park sign...
Me and Daddy at Mt. Nebo overlook
A mountain view on the way to Petit Jean
I'm not sure which mountain it is :)
It is beautiful though!
The beautiful drive to Mt. Petit Jean
Me and Daddy at the Petit Jean sign:)
Me and Mommy overlooking the canyon:)
The Canyon without Me and Mommy!
I hiked this trail when I was younger!
It is actually one of the first trails I remember doing:)
Me:) The wind is Blowing!!
Me and My Sweet girl Missie!
The Rock House Cave at Mt. Petit Jean..
There are actually real Indian paintings in this cave!
I love Mount Petit Jean! Can you see:)
Me and Daddy again!:)


I hope you have enjoyed this Blog Post! We really enjoyed the day we spent there
at both of those Beautiful Arkansas State Parks! Thank you to the State of Arkansas
for providing free admission to all of the Parks!:)
God Bless and Happy Hiking!!
~KatyDid


No comments:

Post a Comment