Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Autumn is my favorite season

"Autumn is like a second Spring where every leaf is a flower!"

Today my family and I went for a short hike around some of the state parks here in Nebraska. We enjoyed the cooler temperatures and beautiful fall leaves! Autumn has always been my favorite season. The weather, the leaves and just the all around good feeling! It's the best time of year for hiking and camping, You can build campfires and roast S'mores, go on hay rides, play in the leaves, wear jackets, scarves and boots... To me fall is just all around fun! I'm so thankful that God chose to give us a change of seasons. Each one just as important as the other. Each having their own specific  "theme" that brings happiness to different types of people. For me it's Autumn... What's yours? So go out and enjoy the weather and beautiful leaves!
God Bless~
Katlyn
I Love Fall! Especially this tree!


This weather called for a warm hoodie
and headband!
These red maple leaves were gorgeous

The red carpet runway:)

This beautiful tree has 3 different colors

Just Hanging around training for "American Ninja Warrior"

These are tricky! We can all dream right?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment